Seasoncard for sale

last two games involving Spurs have seen me watch both daughters be devastated at the VAR outcome

Personally I have had enough of the farce and trying to justify to the two of them why we still go.

18 games to left
In all Cup schemes if you want and enough points not to worry about joining a Supporters Club for away tickets
have you sold it?

I don't see VAR going away. Maybe they will improve it, maybe they will speed it up.
What we have to do is get used to it.(for now)
I absolutely hate the delay after a goal is scored. The sudden euphoria of seeing a goal go in is gone. I would imagine those old enough to remember the game before offsides where introduced said something similar. Before VAR i always waited just a second to see if the flag was up before going ballistic. This is easier at the game because you can look directly at the lino. On TV this is not as easy and i normally rely on the players reactions. Now we have to wait minutes to get that confirmation.
So now we are at a two stage reaction phase. First the goal goes in, and if it is possible, treat it as a potential goal. Then go ballistic once it's confirmed. (or until they can find some obscure way of denying it)
Do i like it? No chance! I'm just going to give it some time to see if i get used to it.

Last edited:
I don't see VAR going away. Maybe they will improve it, maybe they will speed it up.
What we have to do is get used to it.(for now)
I absolutely hate the delay after a goal is scored. The sudden euphoria of seeing a goal go in is gone. I would imagine those old enough to remember the game before offsides where introduced said something similar. Before VAR i always waited just a second to see if the flag was up before going ballistic. This is easier at the game because you can look directly at the lino. On TV this is not as easy and i normally rely on the players reactions. Now we have to wait minutes to get that confirmation.
So now we are at a two stage reaction phase. First the goal goes in, and if it is possible treat it as a potential goal. Then go ballistic once it's confirmed. (or until they can find some obscure way of denying it)
Do i like it? No chance! I'm just going to give it some time to see if i get used to it.

Thing is, I neither cheer a goal as I used to due to this shit and by the time it's awarded, the moment is already lost. It's a disgrace and won't end well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.