Brighton (h) pre-match thread

Brighton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, good post.

The alternative is having players like Fred at Utd, expensive, not playing, and not fit.

Rotation pays, it just upsets some fans because their favourite is left out.

Yes, imagine telling Sane he can only play short cameos and cup games featuring lower league teams.

Yes, imagine telling Sane he can only play short cameos and cup games featuring lower league teams.

Yes ad opposed to being fit enough to play v Liverpool at home and score the winner that won us the league, correct
The squad get enough minutes, playing only 13/14 like some teams do means they are weaker later in the season.
I hope so anyway

rotation works best when nobody "needs" rotating, prevention rather than a remedy.
Fwiw, i believe the back four find it harder to reach "telepathic understanding" in our set-up, with mistakes and hesitation more likely to cost us dearly. The rest seem to be able to "free-style", (within reason) at will, whoever Pep opts for. The benefits of such a great squad as ours was the run of victories last season. Still thought the team selection was risky yesterday ( despite the above :( ). M u s t t r u s t Pep....he seems quite good..
Good post mate.

Our back 4 and DM have struck up a calm and assured understanding due to our 6-2" of cucumber coolness Ederson. The way we play out from the back is a joyful piss take to strikers fancying their chances, such is the composed passing it out of defence.

However, we will always have mistakes in us as we play such a high press, but the positives of our style far outweigh the negatives.

I'd like to see Cancelo Fernandinho Angelino and Stockport Messi start.

I'd go

Eddie

Cancelo Otter Laporte Angelino

Fernandinho

Mahrez Bernardo Foden Sterling

Aguero

Good post mate.

Our back 4 and DM have struck up a calm and assured understanding due to our 6-2" of cucumber coolness Ederson. The way we play out from the back is a joyful piss take to strikers fancying their chances, such is the composed passing it out of defence.

However, we will always have mistakes in us as we play such a high press, but the positives of our style far outweigh the negatives.

I'd go

Eddie

Fernandinho

Aguero

Agree with that side. The four in bold definitely need to get a run

We need to consider starting those guys who will get a two weeks break thereafter and rest those who will be playing tough internationals. David Silva and Americ Laporte should be automatic starters. Anybody else not on international duty?

Good post mate.

I'd go

Eddie

Fernandinho

Aguero

What no Kev

We need to consider starting those guys who will get a two weeks break thereafter and rest those who will be playing tough internationals...

Nah, not many tough internationals really.
3 PL points and some goals have top priority, internationals come later.

Argentina and Brazil have friendlies in the US.
Rest have EURO qualifiers mainly vs weaker opponents.

Friendlies:
05.09. CHI – ARG - in LA
06.09. COL – BRA - in Miami
10.09. MEX - ARG - in San Antonio, UKR - NIG
11.09. PER – BRA - in LA

EURO Quali:
05.09. ROM – ESP
06.09. GER – NED, San Marino (SMR) - BEL
07.09 ENG – BUL, LIT – UKR, SRB – POR
08.09. ESP – Faroe (FRO)
09.09. NIR – GER, SCO – BEL
10.09. ENG – Kosovo (KVX), LIT - POR

Just press on where it says 4 votes and it'll bring their names up. TINY, The blue Panther, Blueeee and mccity.
I dont vote.

Last time I voted was against Newcastle away.

I’m keeping the unbeaten run going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.