Brighton (h) pre-match thread

Brighton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This, this and this!!!

Pep wants these players match fit, and will want the lads to go into the Intl Break on a flyer. We have almost cocked up this game in the past (early season, pre-Intl Break) and we need a comfy 3-0 by 60 mins do he can ring the changes.

Same starting line up as Bournemouth, with Rodri, Mahrez and Cancelo doing the subbing for Gundogan, KDB (Bernardo slides inside) and Walker, respectively.

Conversely, start Rodri, give him 90 mins and swap Silva for Foden on 60-70 mins.

A novel approach. Decide substitutions ahead of kick-off.

I dont vote.

Last time I voted was against Newcastle away.

I’m keeping the unbeaten run going.
You don't need to pal. Just go on view results and then press on the votes. It shows who's voted on what. And yes, I'm a superstitious fucker as well. Ha Ha

I'd start with the 11 Pep selects, he has a nose for that type of thing

This is a novel idea, not seen it on a pre match thread, do you mean because he has seen them in training all week, knows who is fit, has no knocks or personal issues, and can even work on a line up perhaps in training, that would be awesome.

You are on to something there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.