Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

The better we get, the easier the draw looks!

We are probably in the top “one” of all the teams in the world, so any draw we are involved in, will have teams we should be comfortable playing.

All that can be hoped, is to drawn against teams (places) we haven’t been to. variety is the spice of life, and all that!

It's crazy I did the draw on one of those predictors apps and I think it was the second team out of pot 2 could only go in one place.

Bag o'shite after doing Euro aways in the past I don't even do the home ones now, rigged & bent.

Although no good for the club a big part of me would be happy to finish bottom of the group & double up on the domestic quad.

That being said I was gutted with that dodgy spurs game watching on the telly (for Euro games that song about ****s is now me)

wow, I knew it got them into the comp, but pot 1 - Spurs deserve to be in pot 1 more - last years runners up, rather than winning the second rate comp. Strange.

Thanks for the info

Yes -i would have thought qualifying for the chimps league would be enough incentive, let alone pot 1

Don't Ajax still have to qualify too?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.