La Liga head Tebas - latest anti City outburst P37

There’d be another Inquisition if twats like him had his way.

Don't think anybody expects that!

lUxsalF.jpg

I don't understand what we've done to upset him so much. PSG bought Neymar from Barca, but City have never really locked horns with Barca or Real.
We took Kolarov, Aguero, Silva, Bernardo, Mendy, Sterling, Jesus away from Real (off the top of my head) and refused to sell them Kompany, Zaba, Toure, Dinho, De Bruyne and Gundogan amongst others. We also pulled the funding for their new ground when they acted the bollocks. Tebastard doesn't care about Barca really, he only cares about his own club Madrid.

Apparently, he is again at his racist rants against state-owned City and PSG. The smug is also publicly defending Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Bayern claiming they are ideal models and victims. He keeps spouting lies hoping they register in ignorant ppl’s minds, without giving these lies any chance of rational thinking. I will not be surprised if his idols are Trump and Boris Johnson. I know we shouldn’t be obsessed with him, but I can’t wait to see him vanish from public life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.