Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

Why don't they join forces with Notlob? I'm being serious. They could build a new stadium on the Bury/Notlob border and call the club Bury and Bolton. However, here is the rub: They still have two teams, one called Bury FC and one called Notlob Wanderers FC. Finances are pooled and admin staff/groundstaff club shop personnel etc and are all working for the club of Bury and Bolton. At the end of the year finances are divvied up between the two teams for transfers etc but is based upon league position and attendances/merchandise sold. So say Notlob outweigh Bury by 30% their budget for transfers is 30% higher than Bury's. Just an idea to keep both clubs alive in their perilous predicaments. This could only be for a period of say five years or so whilst things stabalise then a decision is made going forward after that.

Terrible idea, bolton and bury are completely different towns.

ITV local news asking fans outside the ground "is there anything more that fans can do" perhaps the answer should be more of us could have turned up at home games.

ITV local news asking fans outside the ground "is there anything more that fans can do" perhaps the answer should be more of us could have turned up at home games.

A club on the brink and there was around 100 fans helping bury out thats the problem should be fair few more than that.

Yet again, the issue is debt. Bury is entangled with two rogue owners, secondary lenders, and a pile of debt. Calls for salary caps, help from big clubs etc etc are not the answer for these provincial clubs. As with UEFA's ffp, the only real control that works is control of debt. Too late for Bury, I feel, but it is about time EFL got a grip and limited debt to a maximum of 1x turnover. Otherwise rogues will continue to use clubs as piggy banks leaving employees, supporters, local traders, lenders etc etc holding the baby. Bet you Bury's owners are sitting pretty. See Blackpool, Aldershot, etc etc ad infinitum.
Any club going over the limit to be relegated without exception and its finances controlled by a receiver. Then we might see a few saved.

Jim Shite has no fucking shame.

Speaking in front of a countdown clock likes it's a transfer day.

Thousands of people may lose their club. Their emotional crutch. Gone. Yet this wanker is gleefully and patronising the club.

I hope people give him pelters on talk shite tomorrow.

I think it is Bye Bye Bury and Bolton, double blow for the Northwest. Just hope they come back in some form better and stronger. Sad sad day.

It is a sad day Rammy, gutted for those fans who have followed their team, for it to come to this.

I'm hoping something positive can come from it, but the current owners need to go, before anything can happen and time is up.

Seems to be buyers willing but Dale wants his payday and these buyers want him to get fuck all for being a ****.

He witheld vital information apparently which made it impossible.to finalise the deal on the table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.