Bolton (sold to Football Ventures)

If platini had had his way on debt in his original view on ffp, then, who knows, this may have all been avoided.
But he didn’t, and instead it was bent and perverted by .... well, we all know who.
The blood of Bury and Bolton is all over the hands of Gill, Rummenigge, and their cosy little cartel.
To be fair I am not sure if the EFL FFP rules were shaped directly by UEFA. But the EFL version must have been influenced by the European model. The debt issue seems ridiculous. I heard today that former owner Eddie Davies wrote off £175 million of debt owed to him and the club had a similar figure owed to other creditors. Christ that's as much as the Glazers' debt at United. How the hell is that even possible? Meanwhile owners like ours who have invested huge amounts to make City totally sustainable (despite the lies of our enemies) are the whipping boys of the media. It is just farcical.

To be fair I am not sure if the EFL FFP rules were shaped directly by UEFA. But the EFL version must have been influenced by the European model. The debt issue seems ridiculous. I heard today that former owner Eddie Davies wrote off £175 million of debt owed to him and the club had a similar figure owed to other creditors. Christ that's as much as the Glazers' debt at United. How the hell is that even possible? Meanwhile owners like ours who have invested huge amounts to make City totally sustainable (despite the lies of our enemies) are the whipping boys of the media. It is just farcical.
You’re right there, but the whole tone of financial regulation in European club football could and should have been geared towards debt, which platini really had a huge concern about, and rightly so.
Of course , as we all know now, he was steered away from that by his real bosses, and we now see the results of his weakness.

If they go who will the football fans turn to for there footy fix
I'm sure most will become ****s and get their football fix on the telly. Rags, dippers and anything PL probably.
I think Horwich RMI are still active so they and Chorley might do for fans north of the town and Radcliffe Borough (or perhaps Little Lever and Farnworth) would be the obvious choice for those south of the town.

Jim Shite has no fucking shame.

Speaking in front of a countdown clock likes it's a transfer day.

Thousands of people may lose their club. Their emotional crutch. Gone. Yet this wanker is gleefully and patronising the club.

I hope people give him pelters on talk shite tomorrow.

Jim Shite has no fucking shame.

Speaking in front of a countdown clock likes it's a transfer day.

Thousands of people may lose their club. Their emotional crutch. Gone. Yet this wanker is gleefully and patronising the club.

I hope people give him pelters on talk shite tomorrow.
the guy is the biggest cock sucker in the media, he's a fucking leech

Debt debt debt..When Gartside died, Bolton had racked up £ 180m of debt.. Regulating debt is the only way. EFL and UEFA, take note.

Debt debt debt..When Gartside died, Bolton had racked up £ 180m of debt.. Regulating debt is the only way. UEFA, take note.

Well premier and efl ffp rules need amending someone needs to give Gill a bell he can change ffp in a heartbeat like the wages % being dropped just like that and not one media outlet made any big deal about it.

Well premier and efl ffp rules need amending someone needs to give Gill a bell he can change ffp in a heartbeat like the wages % being dropped just like that and not one media outlet made any big deal about it.
Media not really interested in the health of football's smaller clubs but EFL should be. (I amended my post to "EFL and UEFA, take note"
Gartside, while crashing Bolton, was a bigwig at the FA. God save us.

the guy is the biggest cock sucker in the media, he's a fucking leech

His obsession of putting the word big in front of everything is annoying...."and here's John, John's a big united fan and want to talk about their owners"....Big? The cnuts was from London...!!

The mans a tool...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.