Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

A more responsibly run club will be born out of this mess, run by fans for the fans......just don't sell out a single owner.

I've wanted MANUre to disappear up its own collective rectum for well over sixty years. I doubt I'm alone among the FOCs in CBL3 and the FYCs in the South Stand.

If it was the rags I’d have booked tomorrow off in the hope I would have the mother of all hangovers after celebrating all night

by no means do i want see them disappear but surely they can not keep pulling these last minute offers out of there arse and hope one sticks

Regardless of which particular club it is on this occasion, I find it a bit distressing that they can be put into these positions due to financial mis-management.

There needs to be a football league re-think and a better way to prevent this - I would be devastated if this had happened to us (if they do go to the wall).............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.