Empty Seats - Away this time

Time to name and shame this in the away ends. Take pictures of notable empty seats, blocks, rows, or even away fans that support other teams if needs be. Then we can take this to City. Its seems to be a recurring theme every away game.

Hajduk Split fans at Anfield supporting Liverpool, Dynamo Dresden fans in our end at Huddersfield supporting Huddersfield...Plus other examples.

There's plenty left at the box office as well
"WHERE ARE YOU, WHERE ARE YOU, LET'S BE HAVING YA )
Come on all you moaners, here's you're chance for a great day out.

I went to tht game and they were selling tickets in the away end to Norwich supporters on the night. One thought he would wind us up by shouting come on city as he entered through the turn style, then apologised needlessly thinking he had outed himself.

Time to name and shame this in the away ends. Take pictures of notable empty seats, blocks, rows, or even away fans that support other teams if needs be. Then we can take this to City. Its seems to be a recurring theme every away game.

Hajduk Split fans at Anfield supporting Liverpool, Dynamo Dresden fans in our end at Huddersfield supporting Huddersfield...Plus other examples.
Let me put you all right on this.
No need to "name and shame". The club knows whose tickets they are . They belong to players. They are given a number of tickets comps and are also allow to buy,yes buy. Its usually for their families,its been going on at all clubs from the year dot.
If their aunt Helga from wherever doesnt pitch then we have an empty seat, a full family or two then its an empty row,and so on.
Now in case its escaped your notice we now have a multi national squad, they will have teams at home they will be fans of, not au fait with etiquette in our stadiums they in all innocence bring their scarves. Good on em.

As for livetickets etc of course they dont have tickets ,they source them once you have coughed up. Which has already be said on here many times.
So quit the witch-hunt of OSC's, PB or anyone else for that matter.

Go tell KDB he's not allowed to bring his kin folk.

Let me put you all right on this.
No need to "name and shame". The club knows whose tickets they are . They belong to players. They are given a number of tickets comps and are also allow to buy,yes buy. Its usually for their families,its been going on at all clubs from the year dot.
If their aunt Helga from wherever doesnt pitch then we have an empty seat, a full family or two then its an empty row,and so on.
Now in case its escaped your notice we now have a multi national squad, they will have teams at home they will be fans of, not au fait with etiquette in our stadiums they in all innocence bring their scarves. Good on em.

As for livetickets etc of course they dont have tickets ,they source them once you have coughed up. Which has already be said on here many times.
So quit the witch-hunt of OSC's, PB or anyone else for that matter.

Go tell KDB he's not allowed to bring his kin folk.

I’ve posted this loads of times. If players want tickets they get them and they mainly go to groups foreigners who stand out a mile.

As a club we look after our players which is why they never want to leave. This comes with the territory and I suspect it’s usually no more than a few dozen per away game but they stand out a mile with their shit trainers, bubble jackets, scarfs etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.