Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

May have been discussed but it’s a big thread.

So what happens with the league place going? Do all the leagues below get an extra promotion place down to and including the conference? So league two gets three automatic and the play off is 4-7th?

May have been discussed but it’s a big thread.

So what happens with the league place going? Do all the leagues below get an extra promotion place down to and including the conference? So league two gets three automatic and the play off is 4-7th?

League 2 /div 4 has had 4 go up sonce 1958 or so, they will get 5 or 6 going up this year depending on Bolton.

No one knows where it will stop but I doubt bury will start higher than NW Counties, just depends which division.

Sad news that Bury have been kicked out of the league, but what happened to the Norwegian paperboys claim that the rags will do everything they can to help them.
He was spouting off about the rags helping them..went very quiet after he made that claim..mind you the daft twat can't even help the fucking rags.

Sad news that Bury have been kicked out of the league, but what happened to the Norwegian paperboys claim that the rags will do everything they can to help them.
He was spouting off about the rags helping them..went very quiet after he made that claim..mind you the daft twat can't even help the fucking rags.

You think the chuckle brothers would be wanting to help their home town club, unfortunately balls deep in Salford City to help. I would imagine one less club in the football league to get in front of is advantageous to where they want to be.

League 2 /div 4 has had 4 go up sonce 1958 or so, they will get 5 or 6 going up this year depending on Bolton.

No one knows where it will stop but I doubt bury will start higher than NW Counties, just depends which division.
Wow. Didn’t know it was already four.

Now 1/4 of the league gets promoted. Madness.

In our dark, dark days when the Club were in a perilous state financially - though never quite in the depths Bury (and Bolton) have found themselves in - my mates and I would discuss (hypothetically) what we would do if City went under and which other club, if any, we could support. We agreed that we could never see ourselves supporting any other club and that the whole terrifying prospect was something that did not bear thinking about. Bury will be ‘resurrected’ in some form and will no doubt play in some ‘minor’ league but this is a sad, sad day for the town and the fans who didn’t deserve the bent bastard who took over their club.

I was thinking that, another project to add to their portfolio, but no fucked them right off didn't they?.

Not allowed to be fair due to having league club. No one would onvest in Bury with any sense.

Starting again is the most sensible option financially, maybe they would get involved if in lower non-league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.