United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are an optimistic lot on Red Cafe.

Thread title.

It took Jose three years to make this mess, Ole's already starting to turn it around

Has he? Only in their sad little minds. Give it a fortnight and they’’ be pinning their hopes on 3 or 4 big January signings.

One came on here a few years ago claiming it stood for red arrogant git.

He was soon put right.

Red arrogant git does sound a pretty acceptable alternate.
My dad started watching City as a young teen in the late 20s and told me he had known them as the rags since soon after that.
Ironic all the money they made out of shirt sales in recent years.

They will be stuck with Sanchez, loaning him out while paying most of his wages, until his contract runs out.. Then he'll be available on a free, provided you give his agent a big bung.

Lukaku and Sanchez purchased with such fanfare that they were going to bring the glory days back. Now quietly ushered out of the door you’d be gutted if you were an Inter Milan fan having to watch them two show ponies. Then again you’d be gutted if you were a rag having to watch the club they’ve both just left.

I’ve never seen a club quickly write off player signing so quickly Sneijderlin, Fred, Sanchez, Lukaku, Micky Terrapin, Matic. All bought with significant outlays one season and gone or trying to be pushed out of the door the next.

Schweinsteiger, Di Maria, Falcao... The list goes on.

Red arrogant git does sound a pretty acceptable alternate.
My dad started watching City as a young teen in the late 20s and told me he had known them as the rags since soon after that.
Ironic all the money they made out of shirt sales in recent years.

Side note
I wonder how many of the daft fuckers bought a shirt with Sanchez on : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.