United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, looking ahead, rag fans will be discussing "Who's going to take our penalty in our next game?"

I expect them to get at least one penalty. At this rate they'll have 38 pens by next May, in the PL alone.

A tribute to the relentless attacking that Ole has instilled into them, surely. Couldn't be other reasons, could there?

1409133748018_wps_3_1_jpg.jpg

But, looking ahead, rag fans will be discussing "Who's going to take our penalty in our next game?"

I expect them to get at least one penalty. At this rate they'll have 38 pens by next May, in the PL alone.

A tribute to the relentless attacking that Ole has instilled into them, surely. Couldn't be other reasons, could there?
I'd love to see a stat on minutes or seconds in the rags case, of time in the penalty area in relation to pens awarded.

I somehow think we'd be bottom.

Logically, there can be only three reasons for this:

1. Utd are better at diving
2. Refs (consciously or not) favour them
3. It is a random statistical freak.

I'm sure I don't know which.

Incredible really. However, I doubt you'll read much about this falling on Mourinho who sanctioned this move

Still, I think a different outcome would've been probable had he chosen to come to City and not pushed for the biggest wage package

Incredible really. However, I doubt you'll read much about this falling on Mourinho who sanctioned this move

Still, I think a different outcome would've been probable had he chosen to come to City and not pushed for the biggest wage package

I doubt that he negotiated the salary though. That would be Woodward surely ?

Anyway a spectacular failure for the rags, which is always a good outcome imo.

The trouble is that they are paying the clueless sod millions to " manage " the mess at the swamp.

I recon the Wolves manager will be taking home more money than Ole. They like expensive players but the most important cog in the machine is an Aldi buy. Cardiff fans prefer Neil Warnock to him, that tells you all you need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.