Talksport

The countdown clock on sky, at one point he said something along the lines of "I was presenting live I dont know whats shown behind me" guys a right shithouse.

Well the response to that should been is so you not professional presenter then just a puppet of sky!?

This bloke is one of the biggest bellend on sky and thats saying something how he gets employed is beyond me.

He's completely lost in media world. IMO he believes he can do no wrong whatsoever - no self evaluation and no consideration of others if it gets in the way of a Shouty Headline.

Last edited:
Jim White is a horrendous journalist and wouldnt know a detailed, in depth, searching question if it smacked him in the face.

Everything is about either transmitting to people how sincere he is (which is rich because he is just about the least sincere presenter in sport) or trying to convince people he is well connected with embarrassing statements like "I've just spoken to....", "my sources tell me...".

The guy is an embarrassment and the way he has covered (well, sought soundbites with little in the way of journalistic credibility) the Bury issue is shameful for both him and his employers.

Both him and Brazil celebrate this type of behaviour.

Chances of him being sacked by that disgusting organisation = nil.

I hope I am wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.