Brighton (h) pre-match thread

Brighton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see Dhino, Foden and Cancelo get their first starts of the season. Looking forward to this, hopefully a good win and then Burnley to spring a surprise against the Scousers.
The only surprises they will spring are if their average pass is under 40 yards and Woods/Barnes don't score. Really can't see them doing anything other than losing.

ederson

cancello Stones (if Fit) Laporte Zinchenko

Ferna

Bernardo KDB D. SIlva Sterling

Kun

Hopefuly get a few goals and get the likes of Foden on the pitch
I thought Pep said Stones would be back after the international break?

I thought Pep said Stones would be back after the international break?

oh i thought i read somewhere he would be available for this game (if chosen)....thought it was GJ that was definitely out till after the internationals?

Would like to see Ferno and Roddo in the same line upo

would be interesting to see and how it worked and what else ferna could offer with the knowledge that rodri was there...unless you are referring to Ferna playing centre half

Confident of a win here but... Otamendi has looked dog shit so far this year. Really not confident whenever I see him at the back for us these days. Not signing another CB I fear may cost us at some point. Big year for Stonesey, just hope him and Laporte can stay fit.

Confident of a win here but... Otamendi has looked dog shit so far this year. Really not confident whenever I see him at the back for us these days. Not signing another CB I fear may cost us at some point. Big year for Stonesey, just hope him and Laporte can stay fit.

Otamendi was great v Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.