EFL (Carabao Cup) Draw. (Preston Away)

Disagree.

Shit or bust all of them.

Were not the rags. They started this shit about "prioritising"
Agreed. Pep's clear strategy has always been "to go for every trophy." He has repeatedly said that winning the League Cup early gives momentum for the rest of the season. He has stated many times that the Champs League is a cup where anything can happen so it is wrong to put all your eggs in one basket. He doesn't do friendlies. The last manager we had who tried to prioritise things was Stuart Pearce. That turned out well!

Agreed. Pep's clear strategy has always been "to go for every trophy." He has repeatedly said that winning the League Cup early gives momentum for the rest of the season. He has stated many times that the Champs League is a cup where anything can happen so it is wrong to put all your eggs in one basket. He doesn't do friendlies. The last manager we had who tried to prioritise things was Stuart Pearce. That turned out well!
It would be amazing if by chance we witnessed that. City winning everything. I wouldn't blame Pep for moving on after as that would be perfection.

We have the squad to play an A team in every competition and I expect that is exactly what we will do.

Well I hope it’s what the manager would view as the lesser part of his A team then, ie those who are fit but haven’t played in the League. Of course we should try and win the games, but bigger targets this year.

Disagree.

Shit or bust all of them.

Were not the rags. They started this shit about "prioritising"

“Bust all of them” doesn’t appeal to me. Take the rest breaks you can, and think of the Premier and Champions League above all else. Pep has 2 years left on his contract with us doesn’t he, and for him to win the European in one of those two years with us, would just be the icing on the cake.
For me winning all 4 this season isn’t realistic.

either shef utd or forest away, not to far away and would get a decent ticket allocation

We need to go deep in this competition to keep all the players happy, fit and in form.

Fact is, our B team should be beating almost everyone anyway.

Bravo, Eric Garcia, Otamendi, Angelino, Cancelo, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus, Bernabe/Poveda.

That should beat 95% of the football league every time. Add in one or two big names if we draw someone difficult, KDB or Raz etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.