EFL (Carabao Cup) Draw. (Preston Away)

M K Dons away, room for a big away following plus I would welcome the chance of visiting one of Spurs on the road venues.

Having been living in exile down here for a while now, as usual I'm selfishly praying for an uninterrupted run of London based away games in all cup competitions. Annihilating some of the bigger teams outside the Prem would be even better - Milwall, Charlton, QPR, Fulham, Brentford - both consolidating City's complete dominance over London football and widening the number of workmates I get to take the piss out of.
"City - Tearing Cockneys apart again".

I would take Crawley at home. Mind you any other lower league club will do. Would like to see some of the other teams that now come into the draw to play each other.

MK Dons away for me please. A new league ground to make up for losing Bury off my groundhopping list. It would be easier than Crawley for tickets.

Anyone shit at home.
Rags will do
We’d destroy them, but i really dont want them ****s in our stadium more than once a season, espech the extra tickets we’d have to give them, i’ll stick to 3,000 of the ****s getting battered once a season :)

Not Arsenal or Dippers otherwise anyone at home or within 70 miles of home will be very acceptable.

We’d destroy them, but i really dont want them ****s in our stadium more than once a season, espech the extra tickets we’d have to give them, i’ll stick to 3,000 of the ****s getting battered once a season :)
You’re right but the knowledge that they’re pooping in their panties at the thought of going to City is worth the extra disinfectant bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.