Away tickets

If you qualify by points, you can go on the site and check. Just increase the number of tickets you want until it won't let you go any higher. This is on the select block screen

Thanks!!
However, the most I can get to is 11 as says "We were unable to find seats together to match your request. Please try searching again for a lower number"
There doesn't seem to be an option for seats that aren't together.....

Thanks!!
However, the most I can get to is 11 as says "We were unable to find seats together to match your request. Please try searching again for a lower number"
There doesn't seem to be an option for seats that aren't together.....

Do it on the first page instead rather than the second. The one where it shows you the ground map. There's 115 left now

160+ tickets still remain for Norwich and it drops to 10k point this afternoon. Lets hope those who moan that they can't get an away ticket, have got their fingers on the pulse for this one. It's not Anfield or Old Trafford though so they'll probably sweep it under the carpet...

I'm anxiously waiting for it to get low enough for me as my wife is already eligible. Not all of us moan about the high profile games.

Got 11000 points. Just ordered my ticket. Always thought I would. Will be simular for Southampton and Palace away, I reckon.
All those people welcoming the abolition of away points. I assume they have filled their boots for this one ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.