Brighton (h) pre-match thread

Brighton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that Brighton's reserves had 26-3 shots at Bristol Rovers last night, so maybe they are more attack minded than last year. They also won 3-0 at Watford I recall.
They have brought well and are more attacking,given we lost to 3 teams at the bottom of the league last season i don't like to see people write them off as an easy home win

I really hope to see Foden and Cancelo start, extra would be Dinho or Stones in central defense.

Brighton seems to me a good opponent to try new things on the pitch.

Play with a see through ball with a pie in it, fucker will keep up with play then
damn that is funny, still chuckling. may I use it? lol and of course for me the adapted Canadian Hockey version of a see-through puck with a doughnut in it.

They have brought well and are more attacking,given we lost to 3 teams at the bottom of the league last season i don't like to see people write them off as an easy home win
exactly, with all due respect to the bottom teams that beat us in the past, it's the too many silly unexpected losses that have and can cost us, obviously, but what worries me the most is that Liverpool do not lose games, they get a lot of draws, but if they lose more than three times this year i would be surprised.
Prediction: two of dippers losses will be to us and we will win the league by four points ;)
the VAR festival at Anfield is going to be legendary, for all the wrong reasons, but we will still prevail.

exactly, with all due respect to the bottom teams that beat us in the past, it's the too many silly unexpected losses that can cost us, obviously, but what worries me the most is that Liverpool do not lose games, they get a lot of draws, but if they lose more than three times this year i would be surprised.
Prediction: two of dippers losses will be to us and we will win the league by four points ;)

So you are taking one season, as the norm for LIverpool. Any way they lost one ;-)

So you are taking one season, as the norm for LIverpool. Any way they lost one ;-)
no i'm looking at the improving trend going forward from Klopp's arrival and the style they've adopted, as much as we hate them, we must respect their results and losing only one game last season is the second best result in that regard in the history of the league, they can't be ignored. well ok you can ignore them, but be wary of them like the wasp that finds its way into your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.