Away tickets

As they always are.
There’s usually a good reason why people are on lower points.
I agree. Here's a few reasons you were possibly considering:
Too young to have accumulated enough points to qualify for Norwich ticket.
Used to regularly go home and away but took a break from away games when had own children.
Financial priorities mean they have to restrict attendace at away games.
Or, may be, on this occasion, they, like lots of people with high points, have decided this particular match doesn't fit their plans.
I shall be there and if the Club drops the number of points needed even further I'm sure they would be snapped up.

Got mine this morning......first trip down there for myself so I'm looking forward to it. Hoping for a day like the Tevez hat trick day :)

I'll be driving down with the potential of 2 spaces in the car if anyone would be interested in that to help with costs.

I agree. Here's a few reasons you were possibly considering:
Too young to have accumulated enough points to qualify for Norwich ticket.
Used to regularly go home and away but took a break from away games when had own children.
Financial priorities mean they have to restrict attendace at away games.
Or, may be, on this occasion, they, like lots of people with high points, have decided this particular match doesn't fit their plans.
I shall be there and if the Club drops the number of points needed even further I'm sure they would be snapped up.

Yep - one of my favourite away trips for this near 21,000-pointer but the 5.30pm kick-off means no trains back so sadly having to give it a miss this time round as I don’t fancy a long coach journey and can’t afford to lay out for an overnight stay.

Yep - one of my favourite away trips for this near 21,000-pointer but the 5.30pm kick-off means no trains back so sadly having to give it a miss this time round as I don’t fancy a long coach journey and can’t afford to lay out for an overnight stay.
This is one game that the club could have helped fans with by organising a special train back after the game.

Limited left only the bottom of block F, I just got three as one mate will now drive and was on 9800 points so we waited to see if it would go down.

Great opportunity to go to an away game for those on low points.

Good ground with some decent pubs about and the there's usually a decent atmosphere in the stadium. Better than Bournemouth that's for sure.

Tbf it has only gone to low points becaue the KO time and no way back or £125 train for 12hrs.

Hate coaches, and was gonna sack it offf till amate said he would drive this morn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.