Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

After my heart broke last year (I already bought air tickets to Amsterdam on the semi-finals dates to see City and eventually saw Tottenham beat Ajax at the last second) I really really hope we get Ajax this time

Some horror places to visit in there, Greece would be dodgy, animals over there, Croatia zagreb as well. I will never, ever go back to Naples as long as I live if I can avoid it. Knife merchants, the lot of them.

You want French, Belgian and Dutch sides, easy to get to, very good chance of progression and healthy ticket allocations to boot.

Some horror places to visit in there, Greece would be dodgy, animals over there, Croatia zagreb as well. I will never, ever go back to Naples as long as I live if I can avoid it. Knife merchants, the lot of them.

You want French, Belgian and Dutch sides, easy to get to, very good chance of progression and healthy ticket allocations to boot.
I think we're hoping for the complete opposite tomorrow then.

Naples is probably 3rd choice from pot 2 but Zagreb or Athens would be my preference in 3 and Belgrade in Pot 4. Would be fantastic trips.

As long as we get Real, I'll be happy.

But Genk and Salzburg rounding it out would be nice.
Salzburg would be great, just get to anywhere in Bavaria, then the Bayern Ticket on the train, 25 Euros return for the first person then an extra 7 Euros per person up to a group of 5. Be warned though, Salzburg tourist attractions revolve around The Sound of Music and Mozart but it’s well worth a visit.

I'm sorry, you think it's bent because you didn't like the results of a simulated draw?
Nope, the simulator simulates whatever its algorithm allows.
The Uefa, on the other hand, and its bent, rigging, corrupt refereeing cûnts, such as Mateu LaHoz et al, or the Turkish twat that fucked us up against the spuds, with VAR as his alibi, and many previous ones I'm sure you seem to recall, are the cause of my contempt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.