Ex Liverpool player Dean Saunders let off on appeal P31

Announcer: The B Wing Breakfast show on Talksport.

BB: Join me. Big Al with my cell mate Deano for another show discussing the events of the day. Along with special guests Bubba and Raymond the Bastard. Grouty will also with us providing his usual racing tips. And live from the showers you can hear if Joey Barton makes his debut in our new segment don't drop the soap. Dont miss it!

Announcer: The B Wing Breakfast show on Talksport.

BB: Join me. Big Al with my cell mate Deano for another show discussing the events of the day. Along with special guests Bubba and Raymond the Bastard. Grouty will also with us providing his usual racing tips. And live from the showers you can hear if Joey Barton makes his debut in our new segment don't drop the soap. Dont miss it!
And coming up after the news is Stephen Yaxley Lemon discussing Luton Town and their great start in the Championship...

Reactions: mat
Have that you thick, arrogant, f***er.

You can.kiss your Talkshite Job goodbye as well.

:-)

Jailing Saunders, District Judge Nicholas Sanders called him "arrogant".

Saunders, of The Paddocks, Whitegate, Cheshire, told the court he had been at Chester Races and had drunk two pints.

His lawyer suggested the alcohol might have "interacted" with the medication he takes for injury to his knees and for his asthma.

Saunders looked crestfallen when he realised he was going to jail.

"Throughout these proceedings you have shown yourself to be arrogant, thinking you are someone whose previous and current role in the public eye entitles you to be above the law," District Judge Sanders said.

"In fact the opposite is true - someone in the public eye should expect a deterrent sentence when they flout the law."

Saunders was also banned from driving for 30 months.
The fact that a judge said that, makes me envy the English model so much more than previously.
Sorry if I offended anyone politically,but that's how it goes.

20 years ago A particularly stupid rag fan unsurprisingly got potted for a third repeat Drink Driving charge. As he was being processed through Reception at Grisly Risley he was asked for his valuables. As he handed over his wallet he realised what was in it and said there was something important in it and asked if he could send it back to his wife. The warden replied it was not possible but did realise it was valuable and that the wallet would be put in a sealed envelope and kept under lock and key.

True to his word the kindly warder, who just happens to be a big Blue, returned the wallet on completion of his sentence. In it were, all shiny and unused but worthless tickets for

The Rags last league match against Spurs
FA Cup Final Ticket
Champions League Final Ticket

Now that is what I call job satisfaction.

Absolute waste of public money jailing him. Far better to send him on an educational/rehabilitation course. Symptomatic of why our prison population is bursting at the seems. The likelihood of recidivism is also far greater now he has received a custodial sentence. He won't learn from it.
On the contrary, I believe a custodial sentence is perfect for the likes of this cretin, completely took the wind out of his arrogant sails and although it wont change or rehabilitate him one iota, its the slap in the face he cant laugh off in public. The judge summed him up 100% perfect and delivered the perfect sentence for me, albeit a tad on the lenient side..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.