Brighton (h) pre-match thread

Brighton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope to see Foden and Cancelo start, extra would be Dinho or Stones in central defense.

Brighton seems to me a good opponent to try new things on the pitch.
Think Stones is out with muscle injury till after international break.

Otamendi, is no different to Stones, Gundoghan, Walker, Jesus, and until very recently Mahrez, just another player for some to criticise because they need to as part of their being a fan. I think some people support particular players rather than the team

Despite that we do ok.

And I could have added others to that list,
i get it but as such your list is far from equitable, imo Jesus is way ahead of marhrez and our most under rated player, and only 22 yrs old. he will be a legend.

I agree they are the second best team in the league but I also feel last year was a fluke for them in terms of suffering no injuries and getting several helping hands. I think that was a one off and will be very surprised to see them emulate last season
did you not see in my post I said about three losses for them? still concerning as we, in a nutshell, drop unexpected points every year.

i get it but as such your list is far from equitable, imo Jesus is way ahead of marhrez and our most under rated player, and only 22 yrs old. he will be a legend.

i agree, he is brilliant, one poster writes continually, he cannot shoot, head it, is not fast,,,,,, i was merely pointing out that some people do not know whether it is night or day.

Confident of a win here but... Otamendi has looked dog shit so far this year. Really not confident whenever I see him at the back for us these days. Not signing another CB I fear may cost us at some point. Big year for Stonesey, just hope him and Laporte can stay fit.
The only thing dog shit here is your post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.