Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

the state of rivals fan complaining about easy draw is laughable.
They talk about us more than their own team, fucking hillarious how much we wind them up Tbh. They were doing it yesterday even though they got the likes of mk dons and Rochdale.

Our groups by season:

11/12: Bayern Munich, Napoli, Villarreal
12/13: Real Madrid, Bourissia Dormund, Ajax
13/14: Bayern Munich, CSKA Moscow, Viktoria Plzen
14/15: Bayern Munich, Roma, CSKA Moscow
15/16: Juventus, Borussia Monchengladbach, Sevilla
16/17: Barcelona, Borussia Monchengladbach, Celtic
17/18: Napoli, Shakhtar Donetsk, Feyenoord
18/19: Lyon, Shakhtar Donetsk, Hoffenheim
19/20: Shakhtar Donetsk, Dinamo Zagreb, Atalanta

so once again the heated ball loonies on here are proved wrong. cannot remember when we last had a bad draw

I’d say you’d get 200 in the away end if you wanted. Especially if it’s game week 1 in 2 weeks or games week 6 just before Xmas.

I wouldn’t worry.

Great, wouldn't like to sit with kid in home end. Language would make me feel at home, but City's goals wouldnt :D

VVD wins the best player award for pointing a lot and avoiding making any actual tackles. Messi has been unreal yet he misses out because he’s messi and it’s no longer a shock, if anybody else has messi’s season they win it without a debate. It’s a media vote on par with Giggs winning player of the year in his last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.