Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are also forgetting the key part of the whole deal, the part Liverpool never, ever mention.

They failed FFP by 44 million. City came in and paid exactly that fee in cash to them and it saved them from going into administration at the time.

Their dirty little secret was someone had to go, and to save face they absolutely demonized Raheem.

If you listened to Rodgers around then, he said it was all actually quite amicable. It was the hangers on behind the scenes at Klanfield that went down a very nasty path with the media happily lapping it up.
That explains a lot of the bitterness from their owners

The issue they have is some of their main players also had a world cup so they're going into their 3rd season not fully rested. Law of averages says it has to catch them up. We have been /are in the same situation but we have a stronger squad and can therefore rest players. I expect them to bomb out of the domestic clubs again in their pursuit of CL and the League and to protect their players. Totally wrong in my opinion as if we did it we'd be slaughtered.

So they have all the best players. Does that mean Kloppo is underachieving greatly by winning just that 1 cup tournament?

totally expected because if nothing else its a UEFA award so clearly they would reward the winners of their premier competition. Players of any club could win every other competition and find a cure for cancer but wouldn't get a lookin unless they won a UEFA competition. Its the way of things I am afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.