League or Champions League?

Which would you rather win?

• Total voters
Has to be CL at this stage. We can all agree that the league is more arduous but we have to go all in for the Champions League. We've set the standard both in the Prem with 100 and 98 points and domestically, winning it all. The Champions League is needed to cement us as one of the greats that we all know we already are.

League.
Have no belief that we’ll be allowed near a CL final.

Think we’ll struggle to win the league also. VAR will do it’s worst I fear.
Tbf pal we’ve got a piss easy group. Could’ve been a lot lot worse if the powers wanted them to be

Has to be CL at this stage. We can all agree that the league is more arduous but we have to go all in for the Champions League. We've set the standard both in the Prem with 100 and 98 points and domestically, winning it all. The Champions League is needed to cement us as one of the greats that we all know we already are.
I really can’t help but disagree.

I’d love the CL and it would be fantastic...but it’d a cup competition. Wigan won the FAC, and the same can happen in the CL. Put city in a league with anyone and we win it, but cups anything can happen and I don’t judge city’s success based on that trophy

I don't believe in focusing on the League or CL.
I think great teams wants to win every game, regardless of the name of the competition and thats what Pep & players were trying to do.

Pep only rest players in the Carabo Cup where he gives young players a chance to play.

I really can’t help but disagree.

I’d love the CL and it would be fantastic...but it’d a cup competition. Wigan won the FAC, and the same can happen in the CL. Put city in a league with anyone and we win it, but cups anything can happen and I don’t judge city’s success based on that trophy

I'm not saying you should judge merely on the CL or even that the CL if the biggest indicator of success. But in terms of domestic success, we've set the benchmark and all we're doing right now is adding to it. The CL, especially beating a Barca or Juventus over two legs, would be a huge vindication for us and would be the final piece of the jigsaw. Whether we like it or not, European success does matter and we have a side right now more than capable of winning it.

I'm not saying you should judge merely on the CL or even that the CL if the biggest indicator of success. But in terms of domestic success, we've set the benchmark and all we're doing right now is adding to it. The CL, especially beating a Barca or Juventus over two legs, would be a huge vindication for us and would be the final piece of the jigsaw. Whether we like it or not, European success does matter and we have a side right now more than capable of winning it.
Completely on board pal, not sure what it is I’m still 100% PL/FAC/Caraboa over the CL, but I’d love to win it of course

The league all day long.

I've lost interest in the champions league and now I would pretty much only like to win it for Pep and the players and whoever else wants to win it.
Personally I'm not really that arsed. Too many things piss me off about it and I doubt I'll go to any champions league games this season.

I'd absolutely love it if we the fans could forget about all this UEFA bollocks. I'm pretty sure some fans stay away because of it. Just get behind the boys and roar them on. Having a good positive atmosphere would go a long way to helping us to win the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.