Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

All sorted for Milan, so glad I took the gamble on the fixtures before UEFA officially released them. That £24 return flight to Milan is now almost £300.
Hotel booked for 2 nights as well; staying in this gaff (4*, good reviews, close to central station, not too far out the city centre)....

https://www.doriagrandhotel.it/?Hot...etyqrB0NrbQ9iBqlDbDVL-GKhbltPrq4aAlIEEALw_wcB

Got 2 nights b&b for £162, makes it just a smidge over £100pp total for me and my mate. Well pleased with that. Not done a Euro away since Kiev in February 2016 so I'm well overdue.
Hope to see plenty of Blue out there.

When's Pep joining you ? January ?
Funny you should mention that

Manchester City director Alberto Galassi on the Pep to Juventus rumours: "Guardiola was angry at first and very disappointed, as he hated not being believed. He was disappointed by the situation, but then towards the end he went from anger to laughter." [via @MailSport]

I've just booked East Midlands - Milan (Bergamo) return for £24, out Tuesday back Thursday which is ideal.

Good luck on the flight scramble Blues!
Booked it an hour ago at £84 return. Thought I had it for £49 but kept kicking me out. Can’t wait

Don't think you have too much to worry about, juve along with atletico should go through. Could you shed some light as to why atalanta are playing at the san siro this season I'm not very informed?

They're rebuilding their stadium. Works started at the end of last season and they're going fast but aren't finished yet. They could only grant 16 thousand seats in time for the CL and that's obviously not enough. In any case they aren't able to meet UEFA standards for stadiums this season.
As for Serie A instead, they should be able to be up to standards at home in a couple of games, or so I heard.

Booked it an hour ago at £84 return. Thought I had it for £49 but kept kicking me out. Can’t wait
We did the same my mate booking kicked out 4 times ended up paying £122 each.
Looked at staying in Bergamo but seems no train back after the game last one 23.40.
Not risking that after Shalke train was crazy.

Anyone know the best area/place to stay in Milan, been to a fair few places around Italy but I'm a virgin in Milan?

Cheers

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.