England squad (Kyle Walker dropped)

Not complaining, but laughable.

Fucking Trippier, and of course Wan Bissaka now he’s a scum player.

Wan Bissaka won the golden ticket in the shape of a red shirt - guarantee's a cap however shit or good you may be. NUFC and LCFC on full alert for a loan deal at the end of what will be a season of disappointing performances as is par for the course.

This is a huge win for us.

Between Cancelo coming in and this, Walker is going to realise he needs to be 100% on his game every single minute.

Delighted.

Those saying Wan Bissaka shouldn't be in there clearly haven't seen him play much as he's very, very decent. Trippier started well in Spain too.

And Foden hasn't played for us yet. Compare his minutes to Maddison and Mount. That's why he isn't in the squad. Patience.

Walker has been on his game though. And why wasn’t Wan Bissaka playing for England when he was at Palace? He may well be good but why didn’t Southgate pick him as a Palace player? You could have put your house on him being picked; it’s that predictable.

Fuck England, I’ve only ever wanted them to win one game - the semi in 1990. And maybe the game Whitey started in when he was red hot. All the years of having a rag infested team bred my antipathy to them.

Regardless of the ludicrous media wankfest over the hugely overrated Trent Alexander and the predictable promotion of the palace kid just because Utd have bought him, everyone who watches football knows that Walker is the best fullback in the league by a country mile. He’s a strong enough character to think fuck Southgate and fuck England if he indeed has been dropped and to focus solely on City.

Fuck England, I’ve only ever wanted them to win one game - the semi in 1990. And maybe the game Whitey started in when he was red hot. All the years of having a rag infested team bred my antipathy to them.

Regardless of the ludicrous media wankfest over the hugely overrated Trent Alexander and the predictable promotion of the palace kid just because Utd have bought him, everyone who watches football knows that Walker is the best fullback in the league by a country mile. He’s a strong enough character to think fuck Southgate and fuck England if he indeed has been dropped and to focus solely on City.
Like it, so I’ve posted “like it” twice, effectively, or is it now three times?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.