UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t we get these twat journos over for a special meeting and feed them some fine meats supplied by United catering department and send them home with a serious bout of the shits and a letter saying they are being done for libellous journalism

My point entirely.

Uefa know they would prejudice their entire investigation by stating on the record that they consider us guilty.

Whether Evans has an actual source or not (and I don't believe he does and has made it up) it makes little difference.

He has to prove we are deemed guilty and we have only his word to take for it.

From my own knowledge of journalistic law, I'm surprised the lawyer allowed this one through.

He would be fucked if we did look to pursue it.

Scouser making things up completely?

Norravin dat, la.

20 minutes ago.

BBC Football.

Barcelona and Paris St-Germain have "reached an agreement on the value of Neymar" as a deal edges closer, says BBC Radio 5 Live's Guillem Balague.

Barca have offered 200m euros (£182m) in cash, plus defender Jean-Clair Todibo, midfielder Ivan Rakitic and Ousmane Dembele on a season-long loan.

20 minutes ago.

BBC Football.

Barcelona and Paris St-Germain have "reached an agreement on the value of Neymar" as a deal edges closer, says BBC Radio 5 Live's Guillem Balague.

Barca have offered 200m euros (£182m) in cash, plus defender Jean-Clair Todibo, midfielder Ivan Rakitic and Ousmane Dembele on a season-long loan.

Add that to there 800m DEBT

So are they going to ban City for Champions League this season or not ?

What happen to their corrupt investigation ?

So are they going to ban City for Champions League this season or not ?

What happen to their corrupt investigation ?
I think they will certainly try to ban us as they are under severe pressure from G16 clubs. We will then take them apart at CAS.
But not this year.

Can’t we get these twat journos over for a special meeting and feed them some fine meats supplied by United catering department and send them home with a serious bout of the shits and a letter saying they are being done for libellous journalism
As long as its not a match day if any use the tram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.