Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus! ( no offence to Christians) but what happened to our sense of humour . 'No Salad' is a common phrase and i personally think it's a great play on words for Mo Salah.
Plenty of worse out there, but really has anyone got a sense of humour or have we just swallowed the whole PC rule book. So much shit going on between blues, plenty being offended by petty differences of opinion

Mate I didn't bring political correctness or being offended into it. I just stated that I agreed with Ric that I felt coming up with some of these nicknames was a bit juvenile, and that there's a difference between selecting a handle on here, and coming up with nicknames for liverpool players.

You are also forgetting the key part of the whole deal, the part Liverpool never, ever mention.

They failed FFP by 44 million. City came in and paid exactly that fee in cash to them and it saved them from going into administration at the time.

Their dirty little secret was someone had to go, and to save face they absolutely demonized Raheem.

If you listened to Rodgers around then, he said it was all actually quite amicable. It was the hangers on behind the scenes at Klanfield that went down a very nasty path with the media happily lapping it up.

In our history, we've saved the rags and the dippers from going down the shitter. Would they have done the same for us? Would they fuck!

Mate I didn't bring political correctness or being offended into it. I just stated that I agreed with Ric that I felt coming up with some of these nicknames was a bit juvenile, and that there's a difference between selecting a handle on here, and coming up with nicknames for liverpool players.

sorry but some of the names we were called - eg "ickle City" and " Citeh" plus some of the names our players have been called - particularly Raheem by dippers fans I think the juvenile bar was not so much jumped over its been shattered by others and we have every right to have no shame resorting to nicknames etc

sorry but some of the names we were called - eg "ickle City" and " Citeh" plus some of the names our players have been called - particularly Raheem by dippers fans I think the juvenile bar was not so much jumped over its been shattered by others and we have every right to have no shame resorting to nicknames etc

We can't control what others say or do, but we can avoid dealing with these idiots where they will bring us down to their level and beat us with their experience.

It's a similar stance to those asking whether we should put up a banner as that's what United did to us. We're better than them, or at least I'd hope so.

Ba Humbug, daft names and being juvenile keeps us FOC's young so long may it continue, Klipperty, Granny Shagger, candlestick park, Vaginadyke, I enjoy giving these fuckers childish names, its my way of belittling them. I will not be tossing Mo's Salad , unlike the media, that's a promise...!
P.S I am all for a big banner too, any dig at these self entitled ****s aka rags and dippers gets my vote every time..!

Happy Friday, see you all tomorrow at the Emptyhad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.