Luis Enrique

Awful thing to happen - all I ever wanted for my two kids was for them to be born without any issues and to outlive me without any issues - kids cause you worries enough when things on the face of it are run of the mill fine but ffs things like this must be awful. No parent should have to bury a child - I cannot imagine how the poor guy and his family feel right now - there's no point in anyone pretending they do - all I can say is to them and all families faced with the same events my heart genuinely goes out to them I really cannot put anything into words thats an adequate response.

Devastating news. Who cares about football. He always seems such a nice guy. Life is so unfair & it’s a sad world sometimes

Last edited:
Cancer is a cvnt of a disease that affects us all in some way,but for it to claim the life of a child is next level stuff.....and this happens every day to families the world over,famous people just highlight the fact.

We can only hope that,some day very soon,medicine produces a cure that puts an end to the devastation Cancer causes.

My thoughts are with the Luis family and anyone else in a similar awful situation.

Cancer is a cvnt of a disease that affects us all in some way,but for it to claim the life of a child is next level stuff.....and this happens every day to families the world over,famous people just highlight the fact.

We can only hope that,some day very soon,medicine produces a cure that puts an end to the devastation Cancer causes.

My thoughts are with the Luis family and anyone else in a similar awful situation.
Good post. I just found out today a colleague of mine has been given the awful news that his son (19) is going to die of cancer. Many posters on here will have experienced family/friends struck down by this disease but when it is child it is a deep pain that you may learn to live with but will never go away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.