Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

Not a fan of clubs switching to a bigger ground for CL phases, so disappointed with Atalanta.

The one cherry is the San Siro is being demolished very soon so we get a final chance to go.

I don't know if it has already been posted, but the San Siro will have a reduced capacity for Atalanta's CL games of c. 40,000, with the North and South Curvas and whole third tiers closed.

I’m positive about qualifying. Just a shit easy arse group that looks likes been cherry picked for us to qualify. 3/4-0/1 each game. Meh
There's no easy games in the champions league, so let the dippers n rags say what they want, yeah the games on paper are easier than playing Madrid or Dortmund, but we still have to contend with dodgy pitches and officials.

£71 return with UIA to Kiev from Gatwick on Monday, return Thursday.

About £30 return for the train to Kharkiv.

Come on lads, we can better the 660 of us that went last year at these prices...
What train are you on? I'm looking at Monday night in Kiev and train up on tuesday lunchtime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.