Away tickets

The tickets won't even have been printed yet so they won't have any.

But they have sources so they know they are getting them.
And it cannot be said they they come from points whores any more, which I believe they never did.
They come from Club/Sponsers/Corporates.
I don't believe any come from players, with the wages they are on, they wouldn't mess about for a few quid.
Gone are the days of the UCP on Market St.

But they have sources so they know they are getting them.
And it cannot be said they they come from points whores any more, which I believe they never did.
They come from Club/Sponsers/Corporates.
I don't believe any come from players, with the wages they are on, they wouldn't mess about for a few quid.
Gone are the days of the UCP on Market St.
Don't be so sure about the players.
My daughter bought some chairs off one of our first team players and was charged £57 each.
Still don't know how he came up with that price seemed a little bit petty to me.

Think the San Siro may have reduced capacity for the CL games this season so we might not have as big an allocation as you think. Capacity for the CL games may be only around 40k
I've not read that anywhere myself, but there may be some truth in a lower capacity. However, Atalanta's ground holds 21k, is rarely full, and this is 60km away from their supporters.

I've not read that anywhere myself, but there may be some truth in a lower capacity. However, Atalanta's ground holds 21k, is rarely full, and this is 60km away from their supporters.

Atalanta will have a big following for the Champs League Games. The town will travel to Milan for the City game and they will easily fill the away section at the Etihad. They took 5k plus to Everton in the Europa League and outnumbered the Toffees.

79 euro the away ticket cap in URUCL - it will end up more of a 'target price' for them all to charge. It said £63.50 on the radio but that is closer to £72, and could be £80 the way things are going by the knock out stages.

Well done UEFA, very ambitious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.