Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

Cheer all you like, Italian football is a tier below the Premier League and Atalanta wont present much of a problem. Don’t understand why you come on here because out of all the teams in Europe you are probably one of the most corrupt clubs that have ever been involved in the game, I’d fuck off if I was you.
It's good having other views on here? Unless I missed anything I don't think he's said anything offensive, so I don't see why you'd respond like that?

Just booked Milan for £130 from Birmingham. Out on the Wed with Flybe, back Thurs with Eurowings

Not a fan of clubs switching to a bigger ground for CL phases, so disappointed with Atalanta.

The one cherry is the San Siro is being demolished very soon so we get a final chance to go.
My mate went to Bergamot where Atalanta are based and loved the place, if anyone’s going to Milan
It's good having other views on here? Unless I missed anything I don't think he's said anything offensive, so I don't see why you'd respond like that?
Juve are the equivalent of Italian Dippers, their Chairman is also a **** of the highest order.

Bollocks how many tickets we looking at getting?
Difficult to say, but their own ground holds 21k and was rarely full. Add to that its 60km away from Bergamo.

I still think they should give us a large allocation, but even if they don't - I don't think you'll struggle getting one elsewhere in the ground.

I see the Wolves game is now subject to change. What’s the chances it’ll be 5:30 Saturday instead of 3pm or is it most likely going to be Sunday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.