Luis Enrique

Words seem very hollow at times like these. My 4 year-old great niece is currently undergoing proton beam therapy in Essen after a recurrence of her brain tumour. All I can say is that I hope Luis and his family are granted the collective strength to come through this terrible ordeal.

No parent should bury his own children. It's a pain that can't be described, it all comes into proportion in situations like this. RIP Xana

PEP Behalf of City family, my family and myself, I send my deepest, deepest condolences to Luis Enrique and to his family for their loss. Hopefully he can feel from myself and Manchester that we are here. Hopefully I can see him soon and tell him that I love him.

Would've preferred to see him communicate this in Spanish or Catalan since it lacks the emotion that Guardiola is able to normally convey but understand the circumstances

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.