England squad (Kyle Walker dropped)

Southgate wanted to call up Daniel James as well until someone told him he's already playing for Wales...

Tell you what baffles me is how much the media can control the general view of a player. Trent Alexander Arnold is so over hyped it is actually hilarious at this point. He can’t defend, he is a fantastic crosser of the ball but he cannot defend. I guarantee you going forward in the big games he will be exposed defensively or more likely klopp will go with Gomez at rb.

It is a typical example of a “match if the day player”, sure in the highlights he will put in a few crosses score the odd free kick but like with shaw if you can’t defend then you will be exposed. He is perfect in the Liverpool system in that he provides the width and the endless supply of crosses but in our system give me walker any day of the week. The amount of times walker has played as a hybrid 3rd cb allowing us to push forward shouodnt be underestimated. I don’t expect the mindless sheep on twitter to appreciate what Walker can bring to the table but for Southgate to disregard it is extremely worrying as a England fan.

great news for us,keeps him fresh and rested,southgate fucked him up for me playing him out of position at the world cup and it took him ages to get going again last season

Zaha made his England debut before he signed for Utd. It probably would have taken you about 10 seconds to look that up.

If I remember correctly he was signed by United or agreed etc then called up before it became official in the January & stayed at Palace until the end of the season. He definitely got the gig because of signing for Rags cos I can remember the bullshit of it.

Walker will have a bit of rest and let all the Liverpool and utd players play these 2 games and then they will moan they are fucked

Tell you what baffles me is how much the media can control the general view of a player. Trent Alexander Arnold is so over hyped it is actually hilarious at this point. He can’t defend, he is a fantastic crosser of the ball but he cannot defend. I guarantee you going forward in the big games he will be exposed defensively or more likely klopp will go with Gomez at rb.

It is a typical example of a “match if the day player”, sure in the highlights he will put in a few crosses score the odd free kick but like with shaw if you can’t defend then you will be exposed. He is perfect in the Liverpool system in that he provides the width and the endless supply of crosses but in our system give me walker any day of the week. The amount of times walker has played as a hybrid 3rd cb allowing us to push forward shouodnt be underestimated. I don’t expect the mindless sheep on twitter to appreciate what Walker can bring to the table but for Southgate to disregard it is extremely worrying as a England fan.
I suspect that Southgate has discussed this with Walker (and probably Pep) in advance. Kyle has been playing brilliantly since last Christmas after a slow start but is vulnerable to injuries and this is a great opportunity to give him some rest. It will suit City down to the ground. Southgate is usuallly a good man manager so I believe the whole squad has been carefully planned. It makes sense to give Trent and Bisakka some game time.

Its a bit of a bummer for him personally but I'm quite pleased actually mainly because I couldn't give a toss about England games.

S

Media, along with players Agents/PR firms.

They show more loyalty to them to protect their image over the clubs they play for.

No suprise really wan-basika joins rags, he is suddenly called up, tripier is wank so that makes no sense.

Anyway international football is shite glad he gets a rest for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.