Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pochettino is exhausted. He wants a break. My guess is Mourinho will be the manager before too long.

It was fun while it lasted.
I think mourinho could be a good fit. Say what you like but spurs players have basically never won a trophy. Mourinho may be washed up but you have more chance of winning a trophy under him than Poch. Long term maybe mourinho wouldn't be so good.

Pochettino is exhausted. He wants a break. My guess is Mourinho will be the manager before too long.

Pooch has been tapped up by the rags.

Leaves Spurs after the Derby. Joins rags just after the international break.

"Rest" My arse.

Hes not tired, there's shit going on behind the scenes, how anyone can put up with that Levy God knows, I must say Poch doesn't improve players like Pep imo.

Pooch has been tapped up by the rags.

Leaves Spurs after the Derby. Joins rags just after the international break.

"Rest" My arse.

Or Madrid. If he goes soon. He waits. See how it pans out.

But it seems the joy has gone for him at the moment

Poch at today’s presser on rumours of him leaving:

“After five years here now I have just started my sixth. You know how hard we worked in the summer to try and rebuild but those rumours are only created through social media. I am not going to walk away after the derby.”

That Son is a great player, so pleased he wasn’t available when we played Spurs recently

Some fans.... ! A guy just rang 606 moaning about Spurs, how they have regressed from where they were 3-4 years ago, no 1-touch football anymore.... and yet who got to the CL final last year instead of us? Some fans are just never happy.

Spurs' shite start to the season has flown under the radar a bit. Below Arsenal and the rags and only ahead of Chelsea on goal difference. Would be below both if it wasn't for some dodgy decisions in our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.