PPI - Times up..............

well almost - 10 mins to go. Anyone had a good result?

I expect within 10 years equity release will be the next PPI because people and financial institutions never learn.
We got 3 grand back on missold ppi about 3 years ago.got no sympathy for these twats who couldn't get through yesterday as it's been well advertised for years that the cut off day was yesterday

millions left in the pot unclaimed,,the banks should have been forced to contact people they owed money to rather than the customer making contact,some customers since have died and their returned payment should have gone to the family's
100%, then those who were mis-sold would have got what they were owed rather than the claims company parasites getting a percentage.

Thank fuck for that!

Can i plug my home phone back in now?

Thank fuck for that!

Can i plug my home phone back in now?
tenor.gif

Apparently the ppi payouts equate to £500 for each person in the UK.

I think it would have been much fairer, not to mention simpler and more straightforward, to have given everyone £500 rather than just rewarding the feckless debt junkies who were mostly too thick to realise they were being ripped off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.