What everyone got planned this weekend?

Latest potential Mrs This! coming round for an, ahem, interview this evening - so will cook good food and ply her with cheap booze.

Tomorrow first match of the season for me and the This! chaps (we were away for the VAR debacle) Meet them on the tram from their mother's on the way in, couple of beers before the game, few beers afterwards, get fleeced for a takeaway when we get home.

Sunday chill out with the chaps, poss out for dinner with them or do a BBQ. Commence search for next interview candidate...

First week back to school for the kids and the birthday parties are already in full swing - both days. Plus tonight, kids sleepover at our house - We're making tacos & I am on popcorn duty

Not before I have my weekly deep tissue massage a bit later

Out for a curry tonight with pals and partners, City tomorrow but no boozing cos am on nights, sky sports all day Sunday then back on nights

Tonight, stay in do a nice bit of cooking probably some duck dish as we bought loads back from France
Sat: Footy and a few beers, back home and a rare takeaway planned
Sunday: Puppy proof the house for the new arrival on the 13th Sept, get stuff together for our hols, do a bit of cooking in the evening
Thursday: Fuck off to Tel Aviv for a week of R&R

no idea tonight, might treat me and the Mrs to a curry at bombay 8, then home to play doctors and nurses, sat watch the best team in the land and all the world, sunday dont know maybe go out nice sunday dinner, anyone want to come.

Just on the train now with the future ex Mrs Lee a bottle of Nero D'avola and a packet of pork scratching, bratfut bound.

Picking youngest up later from her mum's. Will have a takeaway and watch a film together tonight. Game tomorrow. Hopefully I'll take her to the match as I have my mates SC as he can't go. We'll nip round my old dears and treat her to a nice family bbq on Sunday. Probably take daughter to knowsley Safari Park Tuesday as I'm off. She's not been before and I've not been since I was young, so looking forward to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.