Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

Shakhtar was great two seasons ago, but it's too short notice.

Not visited since 2005,( the weekend preceding the Fowler missed penalty v Boro), but aside from the obligatory, overrated, Irish bars, I don’t expect anything to be open, once we’ve finally been released from the San Siro and placed on a Midnight Magical Mystery Tour Bus around the Milan Ring Roads (as in Rome, Naples, and Turin).

Thomas Cook day trip for me.

Far more interested in Zagreb, although I suspect we might be running the gauntlet on matchday.
We'll be on the day trip too. With Zagreb being a lot more difficult to organise, it makes sense to do Milan on the day. Thought Milan was quite nice for a day trip though, mind, when I was there two years ago.

We'll be on the day trip too. With Zagreb being a lot more difficult to organise, it makes sense to do Milan on the day. Thought Milan was quite nice for a day trip though, mind, when I was there two years ago.

Milan is a beautiful city but it's also chaos. The metro can be a woman if you dont know what you're doing.

It's worth it for the woman alone though, that's more my type of sightseeing ;-)

Anyone booked accommodation for Milan yet? Had a look around but dunno wether to get right in the centre of Milan or closer to San Siro or if it even matters.

off the top of your head roughly what price was it ?

I think it was £329 but whilst there, match tickets were £5 and a large vodka was 5p so it turned out one of the cheaper trips I did last year. Certainly cheaper than Lyon.

Anyone booked accommodation for Milan yet? Had a look around but dunno wether to get right in the centre of Milan or closer to San Siro or if it even matters.

Yes booked best western Galles, not far from station, tube outside hotel and only 4 stops to town centre have stayed before

I went for the closer to the San Siro offer.
9pm kick off and I take it we will be kept back after the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.