City's New Kits - 2019/20

Manchester City 125 Year Anniversary Authentic Shirt - Boxed

1 - 2 days

Out Of Stock

L

£125.00

Bought it at 7.47. The payment is pending in my bank account but nothing on my city account regarding the order. Hopefully they are catching up.

Mines also still showing as 'picking' still, emailed the shop and tweeted them but haven't had anything back! I would just reorder off puma but they don't do the numbering!

Manchester City 125 Year Anniversary Authentic Shirt - Boxed

1 - 2 days

Out Of Stock

L

£125.00

Bought it at 7.47. The payment is pending in my bank account but nothing on my city account regarding the order. Hopefully they are catching up.

That doesn’t sound too good pal. Although I have had no further movement on mine it is at least showing in my order history.

This needs some how to be our main shirt and they should keep it forever :)

37715343_l.jpg
No, end of.

People moaned about the Nike kits and training gear etc but barring the limited edition shirt I think the puma stuff is vile. Went in the shop before spurs and didn’t see a single top that looked good barring the staff polo which apparently you can’t buy. The puma training stuff is especially grim and the colour ways are awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.