Champions league draw 29th August 2019 - Group C (Shakhtar, Zagreb, Atalanta)

Yeah Verona is a nice place, very much like a mini Rome.

Never done Milan so would like to stay there and have a look around but not sure where to base myself with 5 others, anywhere near the Station or Cathedral is always favourite
We’ve just booked an apartment in Porta Romana, central apparently and near Duomo Square. £60 each between 3 of us for 2 nights

Never done a Euro away before but Atalanta now it’s going to be in Milan is very tempting. Any veterans of such trips, assume if needs be for a game like this it would be simple to pick up a ticket out there if needs be? I’m a Cityzens matchday member so hoping just get one via the club and we get a large allocation.

Went to the San Siro for the Milan Derby, no ticket. Anyone with spares stands in the same area and they take you to a kiosk where they officially name changed the ticket and at face value. Just needed my passport and done.

Its like any game mate, you might get lucky out there you might not, but there are always bars and just being there is amazing.

There will probably be passport checks against the names on people’s tickets. This happens at Atalanta home games.

Milan is a beautiful city but it's also chaos. The metro can be a woman if you dont know what you're doing.

It's worth it for the woman alone though, that's more my type of sightseeing ;-)
Forget the Metro. Travel on the vintage trams.

They are brilliant.

Went to the San Siro for the Milan Derby, no ticket. Anyone with spares stands in the same area and they take you to a kiosk where they officially name changed the ticket and at face value. Just needed my passport and done.
Will that work for the city end? Just asking like.

Yeah Verona is a nice place, very much like a mini Rome.

Never done Milan so would like to stay there and have a look around but not sure where to base myself with 5 others, anywhere near the Station or Cathedral is always favourite
Can’t go wrong with being near Station or Duomo, I was in Milan in Jan, it’s a stunning city, loved it.

I do concur with the recommends for the bars along the canals at Navigli, that’s where me and the better half spent a nice evening wandering up and down both sides, just full of bars and restaurants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.