Man City TV Launched

The City web-site, and now City TV, such a glaring contrast to the rest of the highly professional state-of-the-art MCFC. Bit like a Rolls-Royce with a Binatone radio.
Hard to imagine someone like Khaldoon being happy with it, probably too busy to be involved, but considering the size of the club and the turnover, surely they could do better?

The City web-site, and now City TV, such a glaring contrast to the rest of the highly professional state-of-the-art MCFC. Bit like a Rolls-Royce with a Binatone radio.
Hard to imagine someone like Khaldoon being happy with it, probably too busy to be involved, but considering the size of the club and the turnover, surely they could do better?
It would have been better to stick it on the telly,trying to be trendy has backfired,i am a FOC though

It would have been better to stick it on the telly,trying to be trendy has backfired,i am a FOC though
Nothing to do with being trendy Conventional TV is dying, being replaced by streaming like Netflix Apple TV+ Prime with more players coming. The app is available with an internet connection around the world 24/7, whereas TV would require a channel in each country and wouldn’t be portable, unlike the app you which you watch when you are travelling. The fact is that City haven’t been very good with the rollout, having said that I’ve got it on numerous platforms

Finally 16 prem games from last season and the same from the centurians season,however,in the absence of a treble DVD i was hoping they would get them games sorted first,i think they made a big mistake not doing the DVD,a bite size of all the games is a much better way to do it and i like to collect them,who has time to watch every game in full
Precisely

Kept this on purely for the 3pm games where it will be the only place you can see a full re-run. Watching the Brighton game now, my only grumble is there is no clock which is frustrating and odd in equal measures!

I thought EDS and Academy games were to be shown on this. Just realised our EDS beat Littlewoods eds on Saturday but the game is not on the app. Was it shown live?

No mate it wasn't on LFC TV either and no sign of the highlights or goals anywhere, maybe we should all take the hint.

No mate it wasn't on LFC TV either and no sign of the highlights or goals anywhere, maybe we should all take the hint.

The announcement said "live matches of the Women’s and Academy teams", so no EDS games. (Poss a PL2 rights issue?)
The Academy game wasn't on and it should have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.