Premier League Games 31/Aug & 1/Sept

Not easy for the rags. Burnley you just never know, Arsenal will beat Spurs I think.

I wonder if Burnley will put the same superhuman effort to stop the dippers as they did to us at the end of last season?.....Yes that's what I thought lol!

Watching BT Sports, if it wasn't being shown from St Marys you wouldn't know who they were playing!

That united team gets worse and worse every time you see it. They’ve spent hundreds of millions and that’s what they have to show for it. It looks like when I used to cheat on football manager pre takeover days by taking charge of United, releasing their best players for free and spending their entire budget on some guy from city’s reserves before retiring and taking over city.

Forget our first 11, how many of their team would make our bench? Maguire would for a lack of options and Pogba probably just about makes the bench at a push, nobody else gets anywhere near.

That united team gets worse and worse every time you see it. They’ve spent hundreds of millions and that’s what they have to show for it. It looks like when I used to cheat on football manager pre takeover days by taking charge of United, releasing their best players for free and spending their entire budget on some guy from city’s reserves before retiring and taking over city.

Forget our first 11, how many of their team would make our bench? Maguire would for a lack of options and Pogba probably just about makes the bench at a push, nobody else gets anywhere near.

Just thinking the same, fucking gash. Saints for a point today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.