I saw a turtle in the mirror:

Crossroads+212.gif

Nail on the head Mr Mann. I hit that big 60 in October and after having already gone through the mano-paws this three score number will be my defining moment on this spinning sphere called home. So yes as you say a Crossroads were I either let myself naturally fall to bits or I shape up and tickle the parts that nature has forgot. My necks not as bad as Gails but enough to consider a bandana and I have also got some spandex Calvin Klynne jobbies from Debenhams for extra support . Thankfully I still have all my own choppers save for a few titanium jobbies from India and also some last sprouts of hair.

Has any one else set about tidying themselves for the Winterfell ? Diet is absolutely critical as you are what you eat and exercise will firm and tone and then for everything else you can just tickle the auntie with good dress sense posture and concentrating hard on the way you move and carry yourself and also try to straighten your back. If I could offer a snippet of advice to others approaching "point critical" then do not wear your trousers up to your chest as it's not fashionable anymore. Keep them tips coming and in the wise words of Maximus if we work together we survive! Obviously we can no longer do those mad extreme workouts the youngsters do in the Moons fitness club but you can still do your little bit to maintain that sense of pride.

Start by trying try four reps of 10 and see how you all go:

Last edited:
Nail on the head Mr Mann. I hit that big 60 in October and after having already gone through the mano-paws this three score number will be my defining moment on this spinning sphere called home. So yes as you say A Crossroads were I either let myself naturally fall to bits or I shape up and tickle the parts that nature has forgot. My necks not as bad as Gails but enough to consider a bandana and I have also got some spandex Calvin Klynne jobbies from Debenhams for extra support . Thankfully I still have all my own choppers save for a few titanium jobbies from India and also some last sprouts of hair.

Has any one else set about tidying themselves for the Winterfell ? Diet is absolutely critical as you are what you eat and exercise will firm and tone and then for everything else you can just tickle the auntie with good dress sense posture and concentrating hard on the way you move and carry yourself and also try to straighten your back. If I could offer a snippet of advice to others approaching "point critical" then do not wear your trousers up to your chest as it's not fashionable anymore. Keep them tips coming and in the wise words of Maximus if we work together we survive ! Obviously we can no longer do those mad extreme workouts the youngsters do in the Moons fitness club but you can still do your little bit to maintain that sense of pride.

Start by trying try four reps of 10 and see how you all go:

I'm 60 next month but I am lucky, I have retained my boyish good looks.

I am Dorian Gray in reverse. I have a portrait of myself in the attic which never ages, while my real self is getting older and more horrible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.