#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all want to see him do well but part of his education is that you have to fight for it, it shouldn't just be given. Imagine it was you, what would you do? I would be making sure that every single day I do more than any other player. I have world class, developed players ahead of me so I'd stay behind working on what I need to and I keep asking, "Boss, am I playing this week?"

Like this you mean?

Phil will play plenty of games. I expect big things from him. This season.

Not even September and people slating Pep for not playing Foden, give it time boys. Pep knows he will get game time in the U21s coming up, probably just letting him get primed up from that first.

Not even September and people slating Pep for not playing Foden, give it time boys. Pep knows he will get game time in the U21s coming up, probably just letting him get primed up from that first.

I haven’t seen anyone slating him.... posters just want a talented local lad to get more game time, it’s not really a surprise is it

3-0 up at home today would have been a perfect time to bring him on. Instead we bring on Gundogan and then Bernardo.

I like Gundogan but when we are winning comfortably surely bringing on Foden will be more beneficial for his development than sitting on the bench. Same where he could have come on for the last 20 minutes instead of Bernardo.

It was really frustrating to see Gundogan and Bernardo come on instead of Phil today. Would have been such an easy opportunity to get him a 20-25 minute tune up to keep him fresh. If he's actually part of the first team, as Pep professes constantly, we should be rotating him in so he can perform when called upon, like we would any other senior player.

It was really frustrating to see Gundogan and Bernardo come on instead of Phil today. Would have been such an easy opportunity to get him a 20-25 minute tune up to keep him fresh. If he's actually part of the first team, as Pep professes constantly, we should be rotating him in so he can perform when called upon, like we would any other senior player.
He is a junior player in the first team,pep keeps saying he needs to displace the senior players,bernie needed to play,dinho had to come on and gundy also needs to play,we need the first 11 fit and firing for after the break,it's quite simple really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.