Var debate 2019/20

That Newcastle one just proves what’s going on,we know it,they know it,but again the media will stick their fingers in their ears and report fuck all,on soccer Saturday today talking about last weeks games,mentioned Laporte tug on Wilson why VAR didn’t look at it and deem it a foul,went onto walker being lucky to stay on pitch and again VAR not being used correctly,but surprisingly no mention of stonewall pen on silva ..

The Newcastle handball is a lot clearer than the Laporte one on the angle behind the goal.

No consistency at all. It's a joke. After the Laporte one didn't Mike Riley have a meeting or a conference call with all the VARs to clear things up. Once they gave the Laporte one every one like it should be given. You can't call some and not others.

It's different if the ref is making the call, he could maybe see one and not the other, BUT with VAR, you can clearly see it hit the arm on the replay, but they give the one against us but not one 2 weeks later.

Worse than our decisions that. Absolutely scandalous, worst VAR decision yet. Grealish is running at speed, loses his balance but plays the ball. He doesn’t complain for a penalty and does not even look at the referee. If that is a dive then what does Salah do every week? Even if it was a dive, why would you chalk a goal off there? It’s like if they had disallowed Aguero’s 93:20 goal because Balotelli fell over when he passed it to Sergio. Madness.

The game is gone, I am sick of it. All four goals today I couldn’t celebrate properly because I was waiting for them to find an issue. Grim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.