Brighton post match thread

Nice to see a team come and actually play football for a change!

Easy win regardless, felt like we were in reverse.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the thread but without being a patronising shit, i thought Brighton were a decent outfit today, they tried to play, didn't park the bus and were just undone by City's brilliance.. anyone think I'm talking shite? Bit squiffy at Piccadilly waiting to go home but I really thought that throughout the game

Good performance against a team that weren’t scared of giving it a go and who tried to play our game. They made themselves a few chances but we were too good. Quiet from Sterling but everyone else seemed on their game. Hope Laporte’s injury isn’t as bad as feared. Can’t afford any more injuries in that area.

Haven't seen any of Pep's post match comments. I'm guessing he's saying the usual stuff re. Eric's injury. Have to wait to see the results of scans etc etc?

Played it like a friendly, could’ve scored 10 if we’d wanted to. Shame about Laporte - he was imperious early on.

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the thread but without being a patronising shit, i thought Brighton were a decent outfit today, they tried to play, didn't park the bus and were just undone by City's brilliance.. anyone think I'm talking shite? Bit squiffy at Piccadilly waiting to go home but I really thought that throughout the game
Agree completely.

First half they worked really hard and kept their shape very well, plus their playing out from back was good as it beat our press most times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.