Brighton post match thread

We scored some lovely goals today!

Played quite well overall but lapses in concentration lead to mistakes or Brighton getting into our box. It’s like we’re still not up and running yet and it’s nearly September. Shows you how ridiculous these pre-season tours are.

Rodri and Mahrez were excellent!
Kun’s goals were superb!
Silva dictated the tempo and thought Walker was very good.
Otamendi was fine apart from not taking it down a couple of times and just hoofing it.
Fernandinho was great when he came on!
de Bruyne and Raheem were very hit and miss today.
Ederson made another important save at 1-0!
Zinchenko was poor today. When is Mendy back?

Agree about Foden as Gundogan is shite.
How is the player rated above all other players in Europe from February onwards last season “shite”?!

If he was shite, the best coach in the world wouldn’t be playing him!

If Foden ever gets to Gundogan’s level from the Spurs home CL tie last season we’ll be lucky. That was the best individual performance by any City player last season.

Concerning if Laporte as gone to hospital, if it's ligament damage they usually have to let the swelling go down before being able to scan it. Hospital generally means there is a concern about a break or fracture.

Keeping my fingers crossed for him.
Better to be a break than a snapped ligament.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credit to the stewards in the south stand today, had a few of them stationed on the aisles doing simple ticket checks to ensure everybody was in their correct seat. I’m assuming it’s after the trouble against spurs and this helps ensure they can identify everybody by their seat and punish any offenders. Good move in my view, I’m not bothered if people want to stand with mates but must admit it gets ridiculously crowded at the barrier for certain games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.