Extension for David , please

The page is turning. Zabba and VK gone, Silva, Kun and Ferna not far behind. Accept it and trust our management to nurture or buy the next generation. We have lots of good young players. Rodders, Raz, Foden,Bernado,Jesus. Wow..KdB a senior player in his pomp to lead us. The future is bright, the future is blue.
Time and tide

We have to respect the decision by David to quit at the end of the season...he has more than earnt that right with his service to us.

He will have thought about this decision for a whle and wont have made it lightly. LIke his decisions on the pitch (which are always right) we have to trust him on this.
I usually can’t stand your posts but you’re absolutely bang on with this one. We have to respect Merlin’s decisions, his family (especially his little lad) and friends come before kicking a football around. I said on yesterday’s match thread I’d pay to watch him kick a packet of crisps about and I genuinely mean it, I love watching him to the point I think my missus is a little worried.

If Merlin wants to go and spend more time with his little lad, missus and the rest of his family & friends that’s exactly what he should do. Just hope he keeps a pair of boots to one side just in case De Bruyne ever gets injured. Even at 55 I reckon he’d still be able to run games like he does now.

I know there’s differing opinions and everyone’s entitled to an opinion on who they think is our best ever player but if you’re opinion isn’t Silva then you should fuck off and watch cricket because you simply don’t understand football and shouldn’t be entitled to an opinion.

he doesn't look like a player playing out his last season, he looks like a hungry guy playing for his place.

seems to have so many different ways of playing, gives 100%. Quite funny how posts on BM 2 or 3 years ago where saying he is finished.

the guy is class, if he felt like staying anther 12 months im sure the door would be open. But think he wants to go home now.

Silva is arguably our greatest ever player, but he was definitely less effective in the bigger games last season

I wouldn't have a problem with him staying for another year, but If you want a perfect example of how a footballing dynasty implodes when the star players stay too long, then look no further than the rags in 2013-14.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.