#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top player, always has been, just has the confidence now that was missing.

He's growing in confidence and I think he feels part of the team now, but he can improve a lot. I am not expecting magic every time he touches the ball but he can maybe take some more responsibility when one on one with a defender. Much of the time the team is passing the ball, and moving it around to get the forwards one on one and I feel at times he just passes it off when Sterling or Sane would be more direct.

The more he gets used to the team the better he will get...he is an incredibly talented player. That backheel to KDB for Sergio's goal was brilliant.

The more he gets used to the team the better he will get...he is an incredibly talented player. That backheel to KDB for Sergio's goal was brilliant.
He's stepped it up a notch this season to date. Very skilful and is starting to link up with the team in the final 3rd on a more regular basis instead of just cutting in on his left food and curling his shot wide. Going to be a major player for us this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.